Corlay Togo SA
45 Retail Stations
Modern Avject Facility
Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) for Petrol Engines
Premium Motor Spirit, also known as gasoline or petrol, is a transparent, petroleum-derived liquid that is used primarily as a fuel in powering the internal combustion engines of most vehicles, generators and machines. Our PMS comprises of organic compound together with variety of additives that enhance engine performance. It is of premium quality and it is compatible with all petrol vehicles.
- Ensures cleanliness of fuel systems by minimizing the buildup of harmful deposits.
- Provides better combustion and fuel economy.
- Reduces maintenance of fuel systems.
Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) for Diesel Engines
Automotive Gas Oil, also known as diesel, is a light distillate fuel used to efficiently power internal combustion diesel engines. It is obtained from crude oil distillation and is used in automotive (both on and off road) and industrial applications.
- Delivers adequate lubricity, to help protect fuel pumps and injectors from wear.
Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK)
Dual Petrol Kerosene (DPK) used for domestic and aviation needs
We currently offer cylinders under four (4) packagings: 3 kg; 6 kg; 12.5 kg and 25 kg.
Safety Guide for Handling Gas Cylinder
The following are best practices for handling our cylinders at home, while transporting and while refilling.
- Store cylinders standing vertically and secure them: do not store cylinders at temperatures greater than 65°C. Full or empty compressed gas cylinders should be stored in a well ventilated area, preferably in open spaces, with some weather protection.
- Take care in handling cylinders to avoid impact damage
- When in use, cylinder valves used in the fully open position may become stuck in this open position. To prevent this, ensure that the hand wheel or cylinder valve key is turned back half a turn.
- ALWAYS close the supply cylinder valve when not in use.
List of addresses for Corlay Togo Gas dealers
We have numerous re-sellers and distributors nationwide. Click on our map to find a location nearest to you.
Our brands of lubricants
We distribute high quality products for cars, namely:
- Engine Oils (mineral, semi synthetic and synthetic),
- Gear oils (mineral & synthetic)
- Automatic transmission fluid
- Brake fluid
- Fuel treatment
- MRS Premier 2T TA
- MRS Premier 2T TC
Be an MRS Lubricant Dealer
Corlay Togo is committed to selecting the best possible lubricant dealer, with the focus on the determining factors of Business Risk, Organizational Risk and Reputation Risk, consistent with the long-term best interests of the Company as it shall determine in its sole discretion.
To become a Corlay Togo dealer, each dealer must
Duly fill an application form in addition to administrative documents
- Accept Corlay Togo’s terms and conditions to become a dealer
- Submit a detailed business plan
- Area of selection to be visited by Corlay Togo’s lubricant engineer
- A minimum of 1,000 litres of lubricants to be bought
- Attend lubricants’ training with Corlay Togo’s lubricant’s engineer and SHE coordinator
Safety and Quality of Products and Services at MRS Service Stations
Corlay Togo is fully committed to deliver high quality and safety standards throughout our retail network. Every level along our supply chain is regularly monitored to ensure that quality products are provided with safety. This monitoring is split in three fundamental axes:
- Fuel quality: frequent trainings and daily basis controls are conducted by our team to check out for potential contamination, water presence, leakage.
- Lubricants and LPG quality: all these appealing products are certified and delivered in eco-friendly sealed packages very respectful of the environment.
- Safety and security: Dealing properly in risky situations is one of the core training provided regularly to our team. A dedicated team with expertise in safety are mandated to ensure and guarantee security to our customer through our installation and equipment.
Existing Corlay Togo Convenience Store
Our convenience stores are shelved in order to provide a wide and extensive range of useful products. Some of them are even open 24 hours to provide more convenience to our customers.